Where is the bone?

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blogging is fun!

I hope you all have enjoyed my blog. I can't believe my time here at GLPS is almost over. I'm going to miss the wide open spaces (see my ode I wrote to it!), the new friends I made and Miss Angela's laptop. I hope she will still let me use it back in Seoul.

I thought I'd share a few pictures with you before I go. Sometimes I'm deep in thought, thinking about my bone, going for a walk and treats. I get writer's block and just sit in front of the computer not sure what to write...



Me thinking about what to post


After some time passes, i usually get inspiration and then I'm off, typing until my paws ache.  It takes me a long time to type but when I'm finished, I'm proud of my work.  Thank you for reading my blog.

Woof! Woof!




4 comments:

  1. I will miss you, Nabi...
    I hope you will continue the blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nabi you are really typing!!
    I hope you will continue using your blog ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Nabi lives here!
    I noticed the carpet which he is using^^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave me one! Woof!